Strawberry-Banana Crepe

Just came home from a tiring walk tonight. I surely burns out the fats I’ve intake from our dinner. But I do not actually know if the exercise I had helped or just made me craved for sweets. I want something in particular but it is too late now to cook. Here is one of my favorite easy recipes for dessert.




**CREPE
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • butter (for greasing the pan)

Preparation:
  1. Mix well all the ingredients.
  2. Heat pan and lightly grease it with butter.
  3. Measure about 1/4 cup batter into pan. Tilt pan to spread batter.
  4. Once crepe has lots of little bubbles, loosen any edges with spatula. Flip crepe over. This side cooks quickly. Slide crepe from pan to plate.

** Filling and drizzling strawberry jam
  • chocolate syrup
  • bananas
Preparation: Spread strawberry jam on all the crepe you cooked earlier.
  1. Split the banana into two.
  2. Wrap each half banana with the crepe.
  3. When all done, you can drizzle it all with chocolate syrup and with strawberry jam.

*****ENJOY*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated!