A Taste of India

It has been a busy day for me. So exhausted from work and had met some friends after office hours. I had no time to cook and for the fact that my husband and I are really starving. We want to rest right-away after dinner so we didn’t consider dining out. So the best option for us is to "take-home" cooked food. And since our last spot was in mall we had plenty of choices where to buy our dinner. We bought Indian Chicken Biryani.
Biryani is a traditional cuisine from India. It has a deep flavor and aroma. It is made from a mixture of spices, rice, meat or vegetables. So basically, Chicken Biryani involves chicken pieces marinated in a spice and curd mixture and cooked with basmati rice. I’ve watched a video on how to cook it and the preparation is quite lengthy but the outcome is surely simply amazing. It somehow looks similar from the usual Filipino fried rice mixture or from Chinese Chao Pan but the taste is far different.
Hunger solved! Thanks to the wholesome rice-based Indian cuisine we had. I won’t be able to give you a taste of Indian Chicken Biryani but I could indeed give u a glimpse of it =D

mouthwatering Chicken Biryani...
the aroma and spices will make you crave for more =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated!