Turkey Omelette

 


 
While posting this article, I am at the same time indulging the savoury turkey omelette that is also the topic of this post. It is quite late for breakfast but I guess it is also too early for lunch, so , who cares? This recipe just pops-out of my mind and good thing I have bits and pieces of whatever I can put in this recipe. You can also put anything you like that you think is great with egg and turkey ham. For me I just made used of some left-over salad vegies. It indeed taste good, healthy and colorful!
 
Ingredients:  
  • 3 eggs - beaten
  • 1 cup turkey ham - cut into squares
  • 1 tablespoon bell pepper (red, orange & green) - cut into squares
  • 1 tablespoon black olives - sliced
  • 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese - cut into squares
  • 1 tablespoon blue cheese - crumbled
  • 1 teaspoon butter
  • pinch of salt
 Procedure:
  1. Mix all ingredients except eggs and salt. Set aside.
  2. Grease pan with butter in a low medium fire.
  3. Pour the beaten eggs with a pinch of salt in the pan. Cook it for a minute so that it browns lightly, then carefully turn it over with a spatula.
  4. Spread turkey mixture down the center of the omelette.
  5. When the other side of omelette is lightly browned, slide the omelette onto a plate and fold over.
  6. Serve and Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Meron din ako nito sa blog. Mahal kasi ang turkey at bihira mabili sa frozen mart. I like you to know that I like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Cheese Omelet =D
    I greatly appreciate your comment...
    I agree na mahal and bihira tlga ang turkey ham s mga groceries. Anyway you can always make use of other alternatives like chicken or beef. =D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated!