Crispy Breaded Fried Chicken

I have been cooking breaded chicken for so many times but only now I made it the way I've always wanted it to be. Jollibee-like indeed! He he he... So I guess you know exactly how it turned-out. Juicy, crispy and perfectly coated chicken cuts.

Actually, I did it the same way as I usually do it. Only that I was not so excited to put the chicken in the pan with oil. I've waited for quite sometime for the oil to be totally heat-up in a low fire. I have it deep-fried to achieve an even color and well-done cooking.




Ingredients:
  • 1 Kg Chicken cuts
  • salt
  • finely ground pepper
  • flour
  • oil (just enough to deep fry your chicken)

Procedure:
  1. Rub the chicken cuts with salt and pepper.
  2. Drench in flour. Set aside.
  3. Heat oil in casserole with low fire.
  4. When the oil is hot enough. Deep fry the chicken cuts for about 7-10 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown.
  5. Serve with ketchup or sweet chili sauce.
  6. Enjoy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated!