Restaurant Review : AGEMONO

Agemono means deep-fried dishes in Japanese, is also the name of this popular restaurant here in UAE. It is owned by a Filipino couple and started their first restaurant in Dubai way back in 2005. They just recently open their branch here in Abu Dhabi and it is already a huge success to food-lovers of any nationality, but of course, mostly by Filipinos.

They offer Filipino, Japanese and other Asian dishes that will surely satisfy your taste buds. They have a buffet (Eat-all-you-can!) and ala carte menu.

Of course, as a food-enthusiast, we tried their dinner buffet and unlimited iced-tea. It was a blast! The food was great and the attendants were very attentive, gracious and lovely  There were not much of a main dishes selection compare to buffet from hotels. However, I prefer it with less choices but sure that each dish is superb, rather than many choices but doesn't appeals much.

To sum it up, it was a lovely experience! We enjoyed the food and the great service. The location is just fine, since it was in an open area in the middle of the mall’s hallway, otherwise everything was perfect. Well, I guess, I have to reiterate that aside from the good food and prices that are value for money, it was the excellent service of the attendants that really impressed me. I would recommend it to anyone and will surely be back there!


Here are some photos from our recent Food Trippin' in Agemono Abu Dhabi.

















Location: 1st Floor (Near Splash) Al Mariah Mall, Hamdan St, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food:★★★★★
Price:★★★★☆
     Bill for 2: [Dhs49(Buffet) + Dhs10(Unlimited Iced Tea)] x 2 = Dhs118
Service:★★★★★



4 comments:

  1. I am so grateful to find your particular post. I have bookmarked this website and I will keep visiting you for further such interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful to find your particular post. I have bookmarked this website and I will keep visiting you for further such interesting posts. gbwhatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!
    Thanks for writing the post! I was wondering what goes beyond the screen developing the awesome app. Covered all the aspects of developing a great food ordering app. I would like to recommend you to order veg food online in Dubai. Bombay Basera
    They have experience in building apps for various industries and under different app categories.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated!