Restaurant Review : Kenny Rogers Roaster Dubai



It's been a long time since I last visited Kenny Rogers Roasters and had a taste of their famous roasted chicken. Around 10 years now I guess. Since I was based here in UAE, I never had a chance to dine again in Kenny Rogers because it was not available here. And although I've had several vacations in the Philippines, my family and I usually preferred home-cooked meals. Well, anyway, I still remember how good their roasted chicken and side dishes back then, so when my friends suggested to visit Kenny Rogers' branch in Dubai last weekend it was a sure go!




Kenny Rogers Roasters opened last December 2015 in Al Karama Dubai and it was a huge success. The restaurants offer a casual dining environment with rotisserie roasted chicken as the main core item, while complemented by a variety of hot and cold side dishes.

I must say that the mouth-watering aroma and the taste indeed matched my expectations. It sure reminds me of my college days back home in the Philippines. Well, aside from the good food, their homey ambiance and the crews' superb customer service is definitely worth our 2-hour drive from Abu Dhabi just to try Kenny Rogers Roaster.














Yum!!! Tender, juicy and perfectly spiced roasted chicken.

I'm not a mac and cheese fan but this one makes me change my mind :)

Yep, my very advance birthday celebration ;)









Location: Al Karama Dubai

Facebook: Kenny Rogers Roaster Dubai
                   
Food:★★★★☆

Price:★★★★☆

Service:★★★★☆






19 comments:

  1. hI mICHELLE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO POST A COMMENT OR TO E.MAIL YOU. REGARDS. Tor Borgeest Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't understand, you just posted a comment here. If you want to send email to me, you may click on the contact page on the menu button above :) Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi MICHELLE, LOOKS LIKE WE CAN POST COMMENTS NOW, I WAS ONLY SAYING I FOLLOW YOUR RECIPES MY WIFE IS A fILIPINA BUT SHE SAYS SHE IS AN AUSSIE AFTER BEING IN AUSTRALIA 22YRS I THINK SHE IS RIGHT.I HAD COMMENTED ON KENNY ROGERS FRANCHISE. MOST AUSSIES THAT TRY IT IN THE PHILIPPINES SAY IT'S RUBBISH, I AGREE BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCH GOOD ROASTERS HERE LIKE RED ROOSTER ETC BUT I AGREE I DO MISS JOLLIBEE AND LOOK FORWARD TO IT WHEN WE GO BACK FOR OUR VACATION IN BALANGA. REGARDS. TOR BORGEEST australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thanks for your comment. Well, I guess Aussies and Pinoys have a different taste, but for sure that we both love food ;) . Being here in Middle East for almost 9 years now, I truly miss Pinoy fast foods. Kenny Rogers just recently opened their first branch here in UAE and it was a success especially to pinoy foodies. I miss dining in Jollibee a lot. Although we have 2 branches here in UAE now, Jollibee in Philippines is still the best ;) Hope you and your wife will enjoy your vacation in Philippines :) Regards

      Delete
  3. The chicken looks good. I saw one in Waltermart pasong tamo near my condo. Not pretty sure if it's same store. Will go there to check again since im not filipino :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheryl :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Have you tried it yet? Give me your feedback about your experience :)

      Delete
  4. Great review. I like your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    best restaurant in hong kong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its an incredible joy perusing your post.Its brimming with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is marvelous" Great work. emiratedesertsafari.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the eatery business you have to smash your rivals. In the present economy it is intense for eateries to turn a benefit and survive. It's not advanced science to make sense of how to survive and even to succeed.Westport Restaurants

    ReplyDelete
  8. My recommendation is to set aside the additional opportunity to make a committed menu page on your site. Ensure your menu page incorporates depictions of the nourishment, any specials or advancements and engaging photographs of your dishes.
    Hogans restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb way of explaining.
    We get many information in this single blog.
    أفضل مطعم فلبيني في أبو ظبي

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated!