Mango Roll-up

Just my usual craving last night I guess, or should I say I'm just a natural glutton at heart. I had some left-over ripe mangoes and started thinking of something to do with it rather than just to eat it the simple way. So, I begin looking for ingredients that I could use. Luckily, I have some whipping cream and tortilla wrappers and thought of a recipe that will suite my mangoes. =D




Ingredients:
  • ¼ cup whipped cream
  • 4 Sticks of ripe mango
  • 1 piece Tortilla wrapper
Procedure:
  1. Pipe whipping cream in the middle of the tortilla wrapper.
  2. Put 2 sticks of mangoes align on top of the piped cream.
  3. Pipe again some whipping cream on top of the mangoes.
  4. Wrap it up and slice.
  5. Put 2 sticks of mangoes on its sides and add some more whipping cream.
  6. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated!