Sweet Potato Fritters

Sweet Potato Fritters is an inexpensive fairly healthy dish suitable for an appetizer or snack. I really didn't planned to cook this recipe but since I had an excess of 1 big sweet potato from my main recipe, I decided to be a little creative by doing fried potato with a twist.

This simple and very easy recipe will surely be loved by kids and kids-at-heart. Well, I don't know if my husband really enjoyed it or if he was just really hungry already waiting for our dinner. =D




Ingredients:
  • 1 cup grated sweet potato
  • 2 tablespoon sugar
  • 3 tablespoon flour
  • 1/4 cup oil

Procedure:
  1. In a bowl mix together sweet potato, sugar and flour.
  2. In a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high fire, heat oil.
  3. Put a tablespoon of sweet potato mixture into skillet. Make sure not to over-crowd it.
  4. Flatten it with spoon.
  5. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
  6. Pat dry in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
  7. Serve and enjoy!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated!