Blueberry Cheesecake

Ok, it wasn't really blueberry cheesecake, rather those were plain cheesecake topped with blueberry filling. Well, blueberry cheesecake sounds appropriate =D

It was requested by my husband long time ago but I just bake it recently for my post-birthday treat to my office colleagues and my husbands officemates as well. Everyone seemed to enjoy it very much, so I guess it really was a success!

I've done it before several times but I could say that my version now is much better. =D

Ingredients: 
  • 1 1/2 cup cream cheese
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • ¼ cup flour
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 can blueberry pie filling
  • Oreo biscuits

Procedure:
  1. Pre-heat the oven to 160ºC (325 ºF).
  2. Put cupcake cups on a cupcake pan.
  3. Split oreo biscuits and place 1 half on each cup. Set aside.
  4. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy.
  5. Add sugar (a little at a time) and beat until creamy.
  6. Add one egg at a time (beating after each one).
  7. Add flour and vanilla extract. Mix well.
  8. Add sour cream and beat until smooth.
  9. Pour cream cheese mixture over the cups with oreo.
  10. Place into the oven on the middle rack and back at 160ºC (325 ºF) for 20 minutes or until set.
  11. Once it is cooked, open the oven door and let cheesecake sit in the oven 20-30 minutes.
  12. Remove and allow cheesecake to cool and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
  13. Top with blueberry pie filling.
  14. Serve and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I started following your blog. =) Love the blueberry cheesecakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks debbie anne =D it is also one of my favorite cakes and one of the easiest to bake...

      Delete

Your comments are highly appreciated!