Ginataang Alimasag at Hipon (Crab and Shrimp with Coconut Milk)

This is the culprit! Yes, I've got swollen lips and itchy skin =D I don't really care much since I know this dish is heavenly. Besides, I have my medications ready. Well, so much about my allergies. This dish that was requested by my hubby was really a hit. Easy and very delicious main course even for a newbie cook.





Ingredients:
  • 1/2 Kg Crab - divide each into 2
  • 1/4 Kg Shrimp
  • 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup water spinach leaves (kangkong)
  • 3 tablespoon fish sauce
  • 2 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 2 tablespoon onion - chopped
  • oil
 
Procedure:
  1. Saute garlic and onion in oil,
  2. Put the crab and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
  3. Put the fish sauce and coconut milk.
  4. Cover, let it simmer and bring to boil for 5-7 minutes.
  5. Put the shrimp and cover it for 3-5 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked.
  6. Put the kangkong a minute before you serve it.
  7. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated!